Experience Victorian Christmas!
Take a break from the holiday stress and take some time to enjoy yourself! The weather is chilly and it feels like Christmas! Go walk the streets of the historic downtown Nevada City on Wednesday December 12th. Dress up in your favorite Victorian Era clothing and sip on some hot apple cider while browsing the shops and meeting old and new friends to celebrate the holidays. All of us here at our digital marketing company love going to this event!
Parking can be difficult in Nevada City during Victorian Christmas. Broad and Commercial Streets are closed to through traffic. Parking is not allowed on “On Ramps” or “Off Ramps” of Hwy’s 49 and 20. Cars parked on the ramps will be ticketed and may be towed.
Dogs on a leash are allowed at Victorian Christmas so bring your furry friends along.
Drop your group off in town and then park your car and catch the Shuttle from the Nevada County Government Center, 950 Maidu Avenue, Nevada City CA 95959.
- Shuttle costs $5 for adults and children 15 and over. Children under 15 ride free.
- Return journeys are free for all.
- Shuttle hours are 4:30-9:30 pm Wednesdays and noon-6:30pm Sundays.
- Shuttle is wheelchair accessible
- Drop off at Veterans Building Parking Lot
- Small dogs on a leash that can be on your lap are allowed on the shuttle bus.
For information on Victorian Christmas, <——— click on the words Victorian Christmas or contact the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce at (530) 265-2692 or toll-free (800) 655-NJOY. Victorian Christmas is a Rain or Shine event.